Dr. Anson brings her expert research on worker engagement in virtual environments with her leader coaching experience to offer insights and practical solutions to thriving in the work from home environment.
Three one-hour virtual seminars to maximize your effectiveness in the virtual environment.
Connecting — Wednesday, May 20, 11am –12 pm central
- Barriers to effective virtual work
- An understanding of the need for social connections
- Tips for enhancing social connections
- Best practices for improving virtual connections
Communicating — Wednesday, May 27, 11am –12 pm central
- Pros & Cons of technology choices
- The elements of Empathetic Listening (Introduction only)
- Three types of Motivational Language
- The “ACE” of Communication Competence
Integrating Concepts — Wednesday, June 3, 11am–12 pm central
- Managing yourself through virtual meeting exhaustion
- Virtual Meeting Best Practices